Enjoy the benefits
Become certified and enjoy the many benefits, including:
- More opportunities to participate on locally and federally funded projects.
- Periodic opportunity alerts.
- An increase in direct contacts from primes using the official directory lists to find subcontractors.
- Additional networking event opportunities.
- More opportunities from prime contractors needing to fulfill SBE/DBE participation goal requirements.
- National exposure.
Small Business Enterprise
To become SBE certified, your business must meet the following qualifications:
The SBE Certification Program is open to all businesses regardless of race or gender of the owners of the business.
We process SBE applications in-house. To become an RTD certified Small Business Enterprise, please complete the following forms:
Or call the Civil Rights Division at 303-299-2111 to receive the applications in the mail. Applications submitted without the personal financial statement and other supporting documentation will be returned.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
To become DBE certified, your business must meet the following qualifications:
To receive a DBE application, call or visit one of the following agencies: