Check back here a few days before each game for a pick-up schedule detailing BroncosRide route names, pick-up times, departure frequency, and after-game bus locations.
Check back in Fall 2016 for the 2016-2017 season dates
As part of our BroncosRide service, the Federal Shuttle will operate every five-to-ten minutes starting 2 hours before kickoff on weekend game days and 1.5 hours before kickoff on weekday game days, until 10 minutes after kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game with the last bus departing within 45 minutes.
The Federal Shuttle makes stops at Lincoln High School, and at bus stops along Federal Boulevard. The Federal Shuttle will drop-off and pick-up at the South Lot at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.View the BroncosRide service map
Direct bus service
Buses depart for Sports Authority Field from many Park-n-Rides and stops around the metro area up to 2.5 hours before kickoff on weekend game days and up to 2 hours before kickoff on weekday game days. Getting home after the game is easy. Just find your bus in its designated row and board for your return trip.View the BroncosRide service map
Please note the following information:
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided from the Alameda & Havana Park-n-Ride or East High School on all preseason and weeknight games.
- BroncosRide passengers will not be permitted to leave any personal items in the bus during the game.
On game days, the C, E, and W rail lines stop at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High Station, and the W rail line stops at Decatur-Federal Station. Special C Line service will be available up to three hours before each weekend home game.
Fans can also take the D or H lines and transfer to the C or E lines at 10th & Osage station, or take the University of Colorado A Line and transfer to the C, E, or W lines at Union Station. Regular one-way Rail fares apply.View the BroncosRide service map
Parking notice for Decatur-Federal Station: Parking at Decatur-Federal Station will not be available to RTD customers between 1:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on all pre-season, regular season, and post-season Denver Broncos home games, and during major events at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense. See a list of unavailable parking dates.
Locations and fares
BroncosRide makes getting to the game a snap. Just hop on at one of our pick-up locations and pay your exact round-trip fare. Special Services Free Ride Coupons are valid forms of payment on BroncosRide.
Starting with Denver Broncos 2016-2017 Season, RTD will no longer sell BroncosRide season passes.
|8th & Coffman||$9.00/$4.50||LGMT|
|Alameda & Havana(1)(2)||$5.20/$2.60||ALAM|
|Arapahoe High School(3)||$9.00/$4.50||DRCK|
|Boulder High School(4)||$9.00/$4.50||BLDER|
|East High School(1)(2)(3)||$5.20/$2.60||EHS|
|Nine Mile Station||$9.00/$4.50||NINE|
|Olde Town Arvada||$5.20/$2.60||OLDE|
|South High School(3)||$5.20/$2.60||SOHS|
|US 36 & Broomfield||$9.00/$4.50||BLDER|
|US 36 & McCaslin||$9.00/$4.50||BLDER|
|US 36 & Sheridan||$5.20/$2.60||WEST|
|US 36 & Table Mesa||$9.00/$4.50||BLDER|
|US 85 & Bridge PnR||$9.00/$4.50||US85|
|Wadsworth & Hampden||$5.20/$2.60||WADS|
RTD fares for BroncosRide, bus and rail for the Broncos game on January 3, 2016 and any post season games will be affected by RTD’s new fare structure that goes into effect on January 1, 2016. BroncosRide regular season passes purchased at the beginning of the season will not be affected.
* Discount fares apply to all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, and students in elementary, middle and high school, ages 6-19. Proof of eligibility is required when boarding. Learn more about discount fares and proof of eligibility.
Bus and rail fares starting January 1, 2016
Local round-trip $5.20
Regional round-trip $9.00
Please note the following:
- (1) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for preseason games.
- (2) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for weeknight games.
- (3) This is not a Park-n-Ride, but parking is available. Parking fees may apply.
- (4) Parking is not permitted at Boulder High School unless attendant is on duty collecting parking fees.