Check back here a few days before each game for a pick-up schedule detailing BroncosRide route names, pick-up times, departure frequency, and after-game bus locations. View the Broncos Home game schedule
2016-17 Broncos home games
|Saturday, August 20 (preseason)||49ers||7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 27 (preseason)||Rams||7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 8||Panthers||6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 18||Colts||2:25 p.m.|
|Sunday, October 9 *||Falcons||2:05 p.m.|
|Monday, October 24||Texans||6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, October 30*||Chargers||2:05 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 27*||Chiefs||2:25 p.m.|
|Sunday, December 18*||Patriots||2:25 p.m.|
|Sunday, January 1*||Raiders||2:25 p.m.|
* Due to the NFL's flex policy, these games may be shifted to Sunday night: 10/9, 10/30, 11/27, 12/18, and 1/1/17.
See schedules for these upcoming games:
As part of our BroncosRide service, the Federal Shuttle will operate every five-to-ten minutes starting 2 hours before kickoff on weekend game days and 1½ hours before kickoff on weekday game days, the last bus leaves Lincoln High School 15 minutes prior to kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game with the last bus departing within 45 minutes.View the BroncosRide service map
Direct bus service
Buses depart for Sports Authority Field from many Park-n-Rides and stops around the metro area up to 2½ hours before kickoff on weekend game days and up to 2 hours before kickoff on weekday game days. Getting home after the game is easy. Just find your bus in its designated row and board for your return trip.View the BroncosRide service map
Please note the following information:
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided from the Alameda & Havana Park-n-Ride or East High School on all preseason and weeknight games.
- BroncosRide passengers will not be permitted to leave any personal items in the bus during the game.
On game days, the C, E, and W rail lines stop at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High Station, and the W rail line stops at Decatur-Federal Station. Special C Line service will be available up to three hours before each weekend home game.
Fans can also take the D or H lines and transfer to the C or E lines at I-25 and Broadway, Alameda, and 10th & Osage stations, or take the University of Colorado A Line and transfer to the C, E, or W lines at Union Station. Regular one-way Rail fares apply.
For the pre-season game on August 27th, and the regular season game on September 18th, RTD is providing special rail line service from Nine Mile Station to Union Station.
Parking notice for Decatur-Federal Station: Parking at Decatur-Federal Station will not be available to RTD customers between 1:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on all pre-season, regular season, and post-season Denver Broncos home games, and during major events at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense. See a list of unavailable parking dates.
Locations and fares
BroncosRide makes getting to the game a snap. Just hop on at one of our pick-up locations and pay your exact round-trip fare. Special Services Free Ride Coupons are valid forms of payment on BroncosRide.
Starting with Denver Broncos 2016-2017 Season, RTD will no longer sell BroncosRide season passes.
|8th & Coffman||$9.00/$4.50|
|Alameda & Havana(1)(2)||$5.20/$2.60|
|Arapahoe High School(3)||$9.00/$4.50|
|Boulder High School(4)||$9.00/$4.50|
|East High School(1)(2)(3)||$5.20/$2.60|
|Nine Mile Station||$9.00/$4.50|
|Olde Town Arvada||$5.20/$2.60|
|South High School(3)||$5.20/$2.60|
|US 36 & Broomfield||$9.00/$4.50|
|US 36 & McCaslin||$9.00/$4.50|
|US 36 & Sheridan||$5.20/$2.60|
|US 36 & Table Mesa||$9.00/$4.50|
|US 85 & Bridge PnR||$9.00/$4.50|
|Wadsworth & Hampden||$5.20/$2.60|
* Discount fares apply to all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, and students in elementary, middle and high school, ages 6-19. Proof of eligibility is required when boarding. Learn more about discount fares and proof of eligibility.
Bus and rail fares
Local round-trip $5.20
Regional round-trip $9.00
Please note the following:
- (1) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for preseason games.
- (2) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for weeknight games.
- (3) This is not a Park-n-Ride, but parking is available. Parking fees may apply.
- (4) Parking is not permitted at Boulder High School unless attendant is on duty collecting parking fees.