- RTD will introduce a new white FlexRide bus in January in addition to the current green buses, which will also be renamed FlexRide. The new buses feature a stylized, modern mountain symbol reminiscent of those currently on other RTD buses and trains.
- FlexRide will operate the same as Call-n-Ride.
- In some FlexRide service areas, regularly scheduled times have been established through flex routes to places such as schools, major activity centers, light rail stations and Park-n-Rides where no reservation is required.
- FlexRide is only a local fare.
- A white or green bus may pick you up.
- The remaining green buses will be replaced over the next few years.
About the Service
FlexRide is a personalized bus service that travels within select RTD service areas. Anyone can catch FlexRide to connect to other RTD bus or train services at stations and Park-n-Rides, or get direct access to shopping malls, schools, businesses, recreational centers, libraries and more by booking a trip online or going to a designated stop on one of our flex routes.