Service Development Division
The Service Development Division is responsible for service planning, scheduling, runcutting, service monitoring, service performance evaluation, and implementation coordination of all RTD services.
The major functions of Service Development include:
- Exploration and development of new and improved services.
- Integration of service planning with marketing, systems planning, and facilities planning.
- Evaluation of service performance according to RTD service standards with recommendations for proposed changes.
- Development and implementation of three system-wide service changes each year.
- Development of new and restructured network, sub-regional, corridor, and community transit service plans.
- Maintainance and development of tools for planning and analysis, including, scheduling, runcutting, geographic information systems, ridership monitoring and analysis, and performance evaluation.
Service Development is divided into three geographically bounded teams to more effectively address RTD's large district. For all questions or comments regarding current service or requests for new service, please fill out our customer comment form or call the Service Development Division at 303.299.2004.
Service development documents
To request additional reports and plans, please email email@example.com.
ReportsRTD service standards
Ridership StatisticsHow to Use LRT Station Activity Data
January 2012 LRT Station Activity Weekday
Service ChangesFinal West Corridor Service Plan 2013
January 2013 Service Change
August 2012 Service Change
May 2012 Service Change
January 2012 Service Change
Performance reportsCall-n-Ride Performance Review, December 2008
Shuttle & Circulator Services – Review & Evaluation, October 2008
2011 Family of Services Tables & Charts
2010 Family of Services Tables & Charts