The site RTD-FlexPass.com is created and maintained by 360 Media, Inc. and the Regional Transportation District (RTD) uses a 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate by Trustwave which provides encryption between web browser and the FlexPass website so that your personal information can be transmitted over the Internet securely. More information about our SSL can be found by clicking on the Trustwave logo in the Flex store. While every attempt is made to keep your information secure, you agree not to hold 360 Media, Inc., its affiliates, or the Regional Transportation District (RTD) liable for any security breaches.
This policy covers how the Regional Transportation District (the RTD) and 360 Media, Inc. (360 Media) treat personal information that the RTD and 360 Media collect and receives, including information related to your past use of the RTD products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the RTD and 360 Media do not own or control, or to people that the RTD and 360 Media do not employ or manage.
Information collection and general-use
360 Media and RTD collect personal information when you register with RTD, when you use RTD products or services, when you visit RTD pages or the pages of certain RTD partners. 360 Media and RTD may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address and ZIP code. To complete the purchase of your FlexPass we will also ask for your address and credit card information. When you register with RTD you are not anonymous to us.
360 Media collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
360 Media automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, RTD cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
360 Media uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and provide reporting.
By purchasing a FlexPass you agree to have your email address included in our FlexPass marketing list and understand that you may receive emails from us. Some of the emails FlexPass may send you, you may choose to opt out of. These include, but are not limited to, reminder emails to purchase your next month's pass. To opt out, please reply to the email and add the word "Unsubscribe" to the subject line. There are, however, some emails we send you that you cannot opt out of. These include, but are not limited to, emails we send you related to your purchase such as receipts of your transaction or to communicate with you to resolve a customer support issue.
The FlexPass program is not open to any children.
Information sharing and disclosure
RTD and 360 Media do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RTD and 360 Media. These companies may use your personal information to help 360 Media and RTD communicate with you about offers from RTD and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, Open Records Act requests to the extent required by law, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
360 Media will share information with RTD in order for them to mail you your FlexPass or to respond to any comments you provide us with.
360 Media and RTD may set and access cookies on your computer.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the RTD service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the RTD Newsletter, that are considered part of RTD’s account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read the above Security Statement.
RTD and 360 Media may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RTD FlexPass account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Terms, conditions and return policy
Thank you for ordering your monthly transit pass with a discount from RTD. Please remember that ALL products are NON-REFUNDABLE. You are responsible for purchasing the correct Flex pass for the distance you plan to travel. If you have questions about which pass to purchase, please contact RTD at 303-299-6000 or visit www.rtd-denver.com.
- Advance purchase required.
- Passes must be ordered by the 15th of the previous month.
- Passes may not be combined with any other offer. Any RTD pass, including regular and discount, may be ordered. Proof of eligibility is required when using a discount pass.
- Good for unlimited rides at all times during effective calendar month and year.
- May not be used for RTD special services, which include, but are not limited to: BroncosRide, RockiesRide, SeniorRide and access-a-Ride.
- Passes are not prorated.
- RTD and FlexPass do not assume responsibility for loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of pass.
- RTD and FlexPass do not refund or exchange monthly passes.
- Reproduction or alteration of RTD passes with intent to defraud is a felony-C.R.S. Paragraph 18-5-103.
- Individuals can only order 1 pass per month. Additional orders may be canceled.
- Discount fares are available for all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, elementary, middle and high school students ages 6-19. Children 5 years of age or younger ride free with a fare-paying adult (limit three children with each fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services. Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
- Passes will automatically be cancelled if your company does not make their share of the payment within 48 business hours after pass sales have closed on the 15th of the month.
- Please contact us at 877-745-FLEX if you do not receive your pass by noon on the last business day of the month. RTD will not refund or provide a replacement pass for a future pass period if you purchase a pass before calling the FlexPass support office and you agree not to file any charge backs to your credit card company for such purchases. The RTD FlexPass customer support team will supply you with a replacement pass on the last business day of the month if possible (situations like weather, traffic, accidents and so called 'acts of god' may prevent us from doing so in which case we will provide a replacement pass as soon as is reasonably possible).
Once the month that you have purchased your pass for has ended, we will not be able to provide you with another pass if you did not receive one in the mail from RTD. Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-745-FLEX (3539) by noon on the last business day of the month if you have not received your pass. There are no refunds.
If you do not receive your pass by the last business day of the month please call our support number at 877-745-FLEX (3539) or send us an email at email@example.com.