Broncos fans, RTD will provide service to and from home games
With the first Broncos pre-season home game against the Los Angeles Rams approaching Saturday, the Regional Transportation District (RTD) wants fans to know that its services remain a safe and reliable way to access the stadium through the very last play.
While BroncosRide bus service remains suspended, several local bus routes will be available, and RTD will scale up rail service to add capacity to accommodate extra customers. Light rail service directly serves Empower Field at Mile High. Several bus routes and commuter rail service connect to Denver Union Station, allowing for a simple transfer to light rail lines that directly serve the stadium.
RTD will add capacity to regularly scheduled rail service to accommodate the suspension of BroncosRide service.
- E and W Line light rail service will directly serve Empower Field at Mile High. While C Line service remains suspended in light of RTD’s COVID-19 service plan, the agency will be operating limited C Line service just prior to and immediately after games.
- The University of Colorado A Line, B Line, G Line and N Line commuter rail service is available to Denver Union Station, with a transfer to the C, E and W light rail lines.
- The last trains of the night depart Empower Field at Mile High at the following times:
- C Line (to Littleton•Mineral Station): 11:14 p.m.
- E Line (to RidgeGate Parkway Station): 11:29 p.m.
- W Line (to Jefferson County Government Center•Golden Station): 11:44 p.m.
Some Local bus routes operate in the vicinity of Empower Field at Mile High:
- Route 30 (South Federal Boulevard)
- Route 31 (North Federal Boulevard)
Several bus routes serve Denver Union Station with a simple transfer to light rail to get to Empower Field at Mile High:
- Flatiron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
- 120X, LD
The following bus routes serve Decatur●Federal Station:
- 1, 15L, 16, 31
Helpful game day tips
- Fans must wear a mask while riding RTD services due to the federal mask mandate for public transportation.
- Plan ahead and prepare for large crowds.
- Please note that Auraria West Station is closed for events at Empower Field at Mile High.
- Purchase a round-trip fare when purchasing tickets at the ticket vending machines to avoid long lines after the game.
- Download the RTD Mobile Tickets app for easy, convenient fare purchase and storage. Are you a frequent user of the Uber, Lyft and Transit apps? RTD fares can be purchased there, too.
- Check the RTD website before you travel for schedules and to plan your trip.
For the latest details about service, follow RTD on Twitter @RideRTD and sign up for Rider Alerts. For additional route and schedule information, call RTD’s Customer Care division at 303.299.6000. Agents are available 6 a.m.-8 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on weekends and holidays.