RTD A Line maintenance work to affect boarding and service Aug. 22-23
A portion of RTD's A Line trains will be single-tracked between 38th•Blake and Central Park stations beginning at 8 p.m. on Aug. 22 and continuing through the end of service on Aug. 23 to accommodate concrete repairs at 40th•Colorado Station. Service and schedules will be adjusted while crews conduct the repairs. Customers will be directed to board on Track 2 at affected stations.
On Wednesday, Aug. 23, trains will operate on a 30-minute frequency throughout the service day and continue to operate on Track 2 between 38th•Blake and Central Park stations.
The adjusted service schedule is listed below:
- Trains will depart Union Station on the hour (:00) and half-hour (:30) marks
- Trains will depart Denver Airport at :27 and :57 after the hour
- Five trips will depart 15 minutes earlier than normally posted:
- The 3:45 a.m. Union Station departure (trip 103) will depart at 3:30 a.m.
- The 4:15 a.m. Union Station departure (trip 105) will depart at 4 a.m.
- The 4:12 a.m. Denver Airport departure (trip 102) will depart at 3:57 a.m.
- The 4:42 a.m. Denver Airport departure (trip 104) will depart at 4:27 a.m.
- The 5:12 a.m. Denver Airport departure (trip 106) will depart at 4:57 a.m.
Regular rail service will resume on Thursday, Aug. 24.
Customers are encouraged to use RTD’s Next Ride web app to plan their trip, view other options and receive Service Alerts. When traveling to and from the airport, RTD encourages customers to factor in additional time and prepare for adjusted service.
For additional route and schedule information, call RTD Customer Care at 303.299.6000. Agents are available 6 a.m.–8 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m.–6 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
RTD thanks its customers for their patience as the agency works to make life better through connections.