RTD provides service, connections to Empower Field for Broncos game
As the Denver Broncos host the Houston Texans at Empower Field at Mile High Stadium on Sunday, RTD wants fans to know that its services remain a safe and reliable way to access the stadium through the very last play.
While BroncosRide bus service remains suspended, several local bus routes will be available, and RTD will scale up rail service by adding train cars to accommodate extra customers. Light rail service directly serves Empower Field at Mile High. Several bus routes and commuter rail service connect to Denver Union Station, allowing for a simple transfer to light rail lines that serve the stadium.
- RTD will add train cars to regularly scheduled light rail service on the E and W Lines, which directly serve Empower Field at Mile High, and to N Line service between Eastlake●124th Station and Union Station.
Some local bus routes operate in the vicinity of Empower Field at Mile High:
- Route 30 (South Federal Boulevard)
- Route 31 (North Federal Boulevard)
Several bus routes serve Denver Union Station with a simple transfer to light rail to reach Empower Field at Mile High:
- Flatiron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
The following bus routes serve Decatur●Federal Station, which is a 10-minute walk from Empower Field at Mile High:
- 1, 15L, 16, 31
Helpful game day tips
- Plan ahead, be patient, and prepare for large crowds, including on platforms and trains
- Please note that Auraria West Station is closed for events at Empower Field at Mile High
- Check the RTD website before you travel for schedules and to plan your trip
- Download the RTD Transit Watch App to report any safety or security issues on RTD services, available for iOS and Android devices