RTD Service to Broncos Home Games
Rail service also an option for fans traveling to the stadium
DENVER (Aug. 14, 2019) – As the 2019-20 football season approaches, the Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers football fans many options for traveling to Broncos Stadium at Mile High for both preseason and regular season home games. Fans can take BroncosRide to the game on the following dates:
- Monday, Aug. 19
- Thursday, Aug. 29
- Sunday, Sept. 15
- Sunday, Sept. 29
- Sunday, Oct. 13
- Thursday, Oct. 17
- Sunday, Nov. 3
- Sunday, Dec. 1
- Saturday, Dec. 21 or Sunday, Dec. 22 (TBD)
- Sunday, Dec. 29
Service to Union Station is available on the Flatiron Flyer, the University of Colorado A Line and the B and G lines. From there, it is a quick transfer and trip to the stadium via the C, E and W lines. Special service buses depart from many Park-n-Rides and other locations about 2½ hours before kickoff and operate until about one hour before the game starts, depending upon route and location. Click here to view the BroncosRide service map.
Round-trip fares range from $6.00 to $10.50, depending upon trip origination, and some fares may qualify for a discount. Passengers pay exact fare in cash as they board, or they can use special services coupons. Much more event-specific information – including bus and rail schedules, pick-up locations and fares – is available on the RTD website.
The Federal Shuttle will operate every five-to-10 minutes starting two hours before kickoff on weekend game days and 1½ hours before kickoff on weekday game days. The last bus leaves Lincoln High School 15 minutes prior to kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game with the last bus departing within 45 minutes of the end of the game.
Direct Bus Service
Buses depart for the stadium from many Park-n-Rides and stops around the Denver metro area up to 2½ hours before kickoff on weekend game days and up to two hours before kickoff on weekday game days.
Fans can use the C and E rail lines, which stop at the Broncos Stadium at Mile High Station, or the W Line, which stops at Decatur-Federal Station. Special C Line service will be available up to three hours before each weekend home game.
Fans can also take the D or H lines and transfer to the C or E lines at I-25 and Broadway, Alameda and 10th & Osage stations, or take the University of Colorado A Line, B or G lines and transfer to the C, E or W lines at Union Station. Regular fares apply.
Please note the following information:
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided from the Alameda & Havana Park-n-Ride on any preseason and weeknight games.
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided from the Ward Road Park-n-Ride or the Olde Towne Arvada Park-n-Ride. Instead, riders may take the G Line from Ward Road Station or Olde Town Arvada Station to Denver Union Station and transfer to the C, E or W lines to Mile High Station.
- Parking at Decatur-Federal Station will not be available to RTD patrons between 1 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on game day. This lot will be a pay lot for the event, and unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense.
- BroncosRide passengers will not be permitted to leave any personal items in the bus during the game.
- Tickets for RTD special services are not available on the mobile ticketing app. Riders should be prepared to pay exact cash for the round-trip fare at pick-up.
In partnership with Denver Vision Zero, RTD reminds BroncosRide passengers to practice safety around buses and trains. Bus and rail passengers should cross only at designated crossings, look both ways before crossing streets and rail tracks, stand a safe distance from the curb when waiting for a bus, stand behind the yellow line on the platform when waiting for a train and never walk in front of a bus or between buses when exiting.