RTD Services Affected by Blizzard Conditions
Riders should check RTD channels for update, get to destinations as soon as possible
DENVER (March 13, 2019) - Blizzard conditions across the Denver metro region are affecting the Regional Transportation District’s services, and the transit agency is determining what service can continue to operate and for how long.
As RTD continues to assess all services, the transit agency encourages riders to get to their final destination as soon as possible. RTD service will continue to be increasingly affected as the storm continues. Roads are wet, icy and, in some areas, packed with snow.
At this hour:
- Buses are running at least 15 minutes behind schedule.
- Service on the Free MallRide and microtransit FlexRide services have been discontinued.
- Light rail service is operating, but running slow.
- Departure times on the University of Colorado A Line have been increased to every 30 minutes.
- Service delivery is being prioritized for the afternoon and evening peak period, with the highest priority being given to regional services and low frequency routes.
- Testing on the G Line has been suspended.
Riders can obtain the latest service updates by visiting RTD's alerts page, or by following RTD on Facebook and Twitter.