Saturday work at Union Station to affect multiple commuter rail lines
On Saturday, Sept. 9, the Regional Transportation District (RTD) will conduct routine maintenance and overhead wire inspections on tracks 2 through 7 at Denver Union Station that will affect commuter rail service on multiple rail lines.
Service to and from Union Station on B and N lines will be interrupted the entire service day on Saturday. Regular service for all lines will resume Sunday, Sept. 10. Service impacts include:
- A Line: Service on the A Line will run as normal from Union Station to Denver Airport Station; however, there will be delays of approximately five minutes on westbound trains between 38th•Blake and Union Station.
- B Line: For the duration of the service day on Saturday, the agency’s B Line will NOT include service to and from Union Station. The B Line will run normal service on Track 1 between 41st•Fox and Westminster stations. B Line customers traveling into Union Station from Westminster may connect to the G Line at Pecos Junction or 41st•Fox stations. Customers should expect longer travel times, with northbound transfers taking up to 45 minutes. To minimize delays, riders who normally park at Westminster Station may consider parking at Pecos Junction or 41st•Fox stations and taking the G Line from there.
- B Line customers traveling from Union Station should board the G Line on Track 8 at Union Station and switch to the B Line at 41st•Fox or Pecos Junction stations. B Line service will run as normal between 41st•Fox Station and Westminster stations
- The G Line will be operating on track 8 at Union Station, and on Track 2 at 41st•Fox Station
- G Line: Service on the G Line will run as normal from Union Station to Wheat Ridge•Ward Road Station; however, The G Line will arrive and depart on Union Station Track 8.
- N Line: For the duration of the service day on Saturday, the agency’s N Line will NOT include service to and from Union Station. N Line trains will operate normal service between 48th & Brighton•National Western Center Station and Eastlake•124th Station. RTD is offering bus shuttle service for N Line customers between Union Station and 48th & Brighton•National Western Center Station for the entire service day on Saturday. N Line bus shuttle locations are as follows:
- Union Station: Gate B18 located in the underground bus concourse
- 48th & Brighton•National Western Center Station:
- Pickup with service to Union Station – Gate B (on Brighton Boulevard)
- Dropoff at station – Gate A (on Brighton Boulevard)
For additional route and schedule information, call RTD Customer Care at 303.299.6000. Agents are available 6 a.m.–8 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m.–6 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
RTD recognizes the continued impacts various projects are having on our service and customers. Thank you for your understanding as the agency works to make lives better through connections.