When it comes to COVID-19, it is important to continue keeping your guard up
While there is hope on the horizon with the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, we are not out of the woods. With new virus variants, it is important to remain vigilant when it comes to safety. Here are some reminders of how to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19 in public and while using RTD services. Please take note of the new protocols for the use of the Union Station bus concourse:
- While using the Union Station bus concourse, limit the number of people in a restroom to two.
- While using the Union Station bus concourse, refrain from lying on the benches or on the floor.
- While using the Union Station bus concourse, refrain from eating and drinking.
- Practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet between you and others.
- Federal law requires transit users to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth. This applies to RTD customers on vehicles, when waiting for vehicles and in RTD facilities.
- If possible, limit your time in public spaces.
- Do not congregate in closed spaces and avoid large group activities.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
For the latest information on COVID-19 in Colorado, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).