Entering the Parking Facility
- RTD customers will press the RTD button
- The machine will issue a parking ticket
- Keep the ticket until you exit the facility
- All parking fees will be paid when exiting the parking facility
Please note: If the RTD FULL sign is displayed prior to parking, the facility parking fees of $1.25 per hour will apply even if you’re an RTD customer.
Exiting the Parking Facility
- RTD customers must have the parking ticket obtained on entry and a validation ticket when exiting.
- Customers can obtain a validation ticket from the bus operator only when exiting the bus at Boulder Junction, or from a customer service representative at the sales window.
- Insert the parking ticket in the machine and scan the validation ticket.
The parking system will determine through the license plate if the vehicle is registered to an address in or out of the RTD service area and calculate:
- Parking fee, if any
- Amount owed, if any
Parking Fees at Boulder Junction
RTD was allotted 75 parking spaces for daily bus commuters and RTD parking fees will apply for the first 75 customers. RTD daily parking is free for customers that live within the RTD district. RTD parking for out-of-district customers is only $4.00 per day. Use the license plate lookup to see if your vehicle is registered to an address in or out of RTD boundaries.
If the RTD FULL sign is displayed prior to parking, the facility parking fees of $1.25 per hour will apply instead even if you’re an RTD customer.