Whether you are traveling early in the morning, late at night, or during the typical rush hour, we have you covered. Service varies by line. Review the schedules and hop on board.
- A Union Station to Denver Airport Station
- B Union Station to Westminster
- D 18th & California to Littleton - Mineral Station
- E Union Station to RidgeGate Parkway Station
- G Union Station to Wheat Ridge Ward Station
- H 18th & California to Florida Station
- L 30th & Downing to 16th & Stout
- N Union Station to Eastlake Station
- R Peoria Station to RidgeGate Parkway Station
- W Union Station to JeffCo - Golden Station
How to Ride
New to RTD? Once you've tried it, you'll find that our trains are the fast, comfortable, and convenient way to get around. Read our How to Ride guide to start riding like a regular.
- Learn how to ride the rails
- Riding commuter trains
- Learn how to transfer between buses and trains
- Watch our "How to Ride" video
Quickly get to major hot spots like Denver International Airport, the Theatre District, Convention Center, Empower Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center, the 16th Street Mall, and Anschutz Medical Center.
The RTD system is divided into four fare zones: A, B, C, and Airport. Fares are based on how many fare zones you travel in during your 3-hour trip.
Discounts and passes
Discount fares are available for those who qualify. Purchasing passes and ticket books will save you time and money. Explore your options and choose the one that’s right for you.
Visit Service Disruptions to learn about planned disruptions that may impact your trip.