Getting to Eldora
Looking to hit the slopes? Catch the NB to Eldora Mountain Resort, providing convenient daily service throughout the ski season. When planning your trip, please note that due to health and safety guidelines, buses are strictly limited to 20 passengers per trip and will fill up quickly. In addition, extra buses will not be providing additional service on peak travel/powder days. We recommend following these tips for safe and easy travel to and from Eldora:
- Plan ahead. Know the NB Route schedules, and don’t wait until the afternoon rush to catch the bus off the mountain. The NB runs hourly with first drop-off at Eldora at 8:58 and last pick-up at 5:13.
- Have a back-up. Consider carpooling or scheduling a rideshare if you are in a party of two or more.
- Make a parking reservation. Eldora Mountain Resort has a new parking reservation system to ensure you have a spot when you arrive. Visit the Eldora website to plan your trip.
- Protect your gear. Luggage bays will easily accommodate your ski and snowboard equipment, but it must be stored in a ski bag before boarding the bus. Ski bags are not required on regional buses when placed in lower luggage bins.
- Mask Up! Most importantly, your safety and the safety of our drivers are top priority. Masks are required on all RTD vehicles.
Downtown Boulder Station to Eldora Mountain Resort: Route NB/NB1/NB2
RTD full pre-paid fare media (passes and tickets), Special Service Coupons, and Free Ride Coupons are valid payments.
* Discount fares apply to seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, and those enrolled in LiVE. ** Youth discount fares apply to youth ages 6-19 (up to three children ages 5 and younger ride free with a fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services. Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
Regional Route Information
Regional service on the NB Route from Downtown Boulder Station will look different this year. Transfers to Downtown Boulder Station from Broomfield, Denver, Lafayette, Longmont, and Louisville will still be available from any of the regional route options below. With a $10.50 Regional/Airport Day Pass, you can enjoy unlimited trips for the entire day on bus and rail.
Broomfield or Denver
Please plan ahead and review the revised COVID-19 pandemic plan schedule for Route FF1. Please note that due to pandemic safety protocols, only 20 passengers will be allowed to board each bus. Masks are required to ride on all RTD services.
Please plan ahead and review the revised COVID-19 pandemic plan schedule for BOLT. Please note that due to pandemic safety protocols, only 20 passengers will be allowed to board each bus. Masks are required to ride on all RTD services.