Getting to Eldora
Looking to hit the slopes? Catch the NB to Eldora Mountain Resort, which provides convenient daily service throughout the ski season. We recommend following these tips for safe and easy travel to and from Eldora:
- Plan ahead. Know the Route NB schedule, and don’t wait until the afternoon rush to catch the bus off the mountain. The NB runs hourly with first drop-off at Eldora at 6:58 AM and last pick-up at 5:13 PM.
- Check conditions and announcements at Eldora. Before leaving home, be sure to check Eldora.com/conditions to stay aware of any weather that may affect mountain operations and other important announcements.
- Protect your gear. Luggage bays will easily accommodate your ski and snowboard equipment, but it must be stored in a ski bag before boarding the bus. Ski bags are not required on regional buses when placed in lower luggage bins.
- Mask Up! Most importantly, your safety and the safety of our drivers are top priority. Masks are required on all RTD vehicles.
Review the Route NB schedule, and visit Eldora.com to plan your trip.
3 Hour Pass
Legend: Full-fare / Discount fare* / Youth Discount fare** / LiVE fare (if available)***
* Discount fares apply to seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, and Medicare recipients.
** Youth discount fares apply to youth ages 6-19 (up to three children ages 5 and younger ride free with a fare-paying adult).
*** LiVE fares apply to those enrolled in LiVE. Available fare products: MyRide mobile barcode, MyRide card, LiVE Mobile Tickets (3-Hour Pass, Day Pass, or 10-Ride Ticket Pack), paper LiVE 10-Ride Ticket Books.
**** MyRide cards are not accepted on the FlexRide service.
Board the Ski-n-Ride Route NB/NB1/NB2 to Eldora from the Downtown Boulder Station at 14th and Walnut. Purchase a Regional/Airport Day Pass for $10.50 and then enjoy unlimited trips for the entire day on bus and rail for the price of one round-trip. The ride from the Downtown Boulder Station to Eldora Mountain Resort is about 21 miles, so sit back and enjoy!
From Lafayette or Louisville
Board Route FF1 from the US 36 & Broomfield Station to the Downtown Boulder Station, purchase a Regional/Airport Day Pass for $10.50 and then enjoy unlimited trips for the entire day on bus and rail for the price of one round-trip. When you board Route N at the Downtown Boulder Station, just show the driver your Day Pass.
Board Route FF1 to Boulder from the Union Station bus concourse, purchase a Regional/Airport Day Pass for $10.50 and then enjoy unlimited trips for the entire day on bus and rail for the price of one round-trip. When you board Route NB/NB1/NB2 at the Downtown Boulder Station, just show the driver your Day Pass.