How Neighborhood EcoPass works
- All homes within a specific neighborhood must be included in the contract.
- The community must be represented by a registered neighborhood organization, association, city, or county government that will serve as a liaison and contact
- The cost is based on the number of homes and projected usage.
- EcoPass holders pay a $2.50 upcharge for skyRide service to and from DIA. EcoPasses issued by DIA employers are exempt from this fee. No fee is charged when traveling from the Airport Blvd/40th Ave or the Stapleton Park-n-Ride to DIA.
- Each resident receives an EcoPass smart card for the entire year. Residents can visit an RTD location to get their EcoPass photos taken.
Learn more about EcoPass photos »
- Neighborhood EcoPass is not valid on special services, including but not limited to Access‑a‑Ride, BroncosRide, BuffRide, RockiesRide, RunRide, Saturday Shopper, and SeniorRide.
If you reside within the City of Boulder, please visit BoulderColorado.gov for detailed information including maps of participating neighborhoods and contact information for current coordinators.
More pass programs
Please contact us to schedule a visit or transportation fair at your facility, or for more information about the unique benefits of our pass programs