RTD bus shuttle service provided during upcoming elevator outages
RTD will offer bus shuttle service next week for customers who require use of the elevator to access the pedestrian bridge and rail platforms at some A, B and G line commuter rail stations while elevators are closed for cleaning.
The outages will take place 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at the following locations:
- Tuesday, Oct. 17: 38th•Blake Station (A Line)
- Wednesday, Oct. 18: Arvada Ridge Station (G Line)
- Thursday, Oct. 19: 41st•Fox Station (B and G lines)
- Wednesday, Oct. 25: Pecos Junction Station (B and G lines)
- Board bus shuttle at Pecos Junction Station for service to Clear Creek•Federal, 41st•Fox or Westminster stations
- Board bus shuttle at Clear Creek•Federal, 41st•Fox or Westminster stations for service to Pecos Junction Station. Customers should plan for longer travel times
Customers can sign up for Service Alerts for updates on impacts to service. For additional route and schedule information, call RTD Customer Care at 303.299.6000. Agents are available 6 a.m.–8 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m.–6 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.