How to Ride
RTD provides various tools and informational pages to help riders get around on our system. First-time riders can learn the ropes by browsing the detailed How to Ride pages. Bike riders should visit Bike-n-Ride to learn the rules for taking bikes on RTD. The Mobile Apps offered by RTD and third-party developers are priceless for riders who want access to schedule information on the go. Spend some time looking around at the rest of tools offered in this section.
Page 1 of 1
- Bus and Rail SystemRead these "how to" guides and start riding RTD like a pro.
- Trip PlannerPlan your trip with RTD's Next Ride web app.
- AccessibilityWe address the unique needs and challenges of all individuals by facilitating accessibility, mobility, and community involvement through our programs and services.
- How to ParkPark your car and hop on board. RTD offers our passengers convenient parking options at Park-n-Ride throughout the metro area. With more than 70 locations, chances are there's a Park-n-Ride near you.
- Bike-n-RideTake your bike for a ride. Whether you're riding for leisure or on a schedule, we'll connect you & your bike to all the places you want to go.
- Respect the RideRespect the Ride focuses on providing a safe, convenient, and enjoyable experience for all customers, while also discouraging disruptive or antisocial behaviors.
- New CustomersWhether you're looking to get to the work, school, the airport or just around town to see some of the sights, RTD can get you there!
- Lost and FoundLose something on the bus or rail? Start here to see if it was found.
How to Ride - English
How to Ride - Español