Take your bike for a ride. Whether you're riding for leisure or on a schedule, we'll connect you & your bike to all the places you want to go.
Select a page from the list below to learn more about riding RTD buses and rail with a bike or scooter.
If you need help, contact our Bike-n-Ride Program Coordinator, Lee Cryer here.
Page 1 of 1
Safety Starts with You
- Use hand signals to inform drivers and pedestrians of your movements.
- Ride at a 90-degree angle when crossing train tracks.
- Buses have blind spots. If you can’t see the driver, the driver can’t see you.
- Always walk your bike through stations and on train platforms.
- Never pass a bus on the right as they frequently pull over to pick up passengers.
- Dismount your bike and wait for gates arms to fully rise before crossing train tracks.