Park Your Bike or Scooter
For your convenience, we offer bike trees and racks at many Park-n-Rides and stations. To use the bike tree, lift your bike and place the rim of the front wheel over the black horizontal peg located on the top bar of the rack. The bike frame and both wheels can be locked to the rack.
Please note: do not leave bicycle locks attached to bike racks without a bicycle as they may be removed without notice.
Shared Dockless Bikes and Scooters
- All shared dockless bikes and scooters parked at RTD stations or on RTD property must be placed in an upright position and adjacent to existing bike parking racks.
- Parked shared dockless bikes and scooters must not impede pedestrian flow and must not block ADA ramps. There must be at least three (3) feet of sidewalk clearance to allow for the passage of mobility devices such as wheelchairs.
- Shared dockless bikes and scooters are not permitted onboard any RTD transit vehicle.
- Shared dockless bikes and scooters are not permitted to be ridden in transit vehicle lanes, transit platform areas, or the 16th Street Mall. Riders must dismount when entering these areas.
- If any problems should arise with your shared dockless bike or scooter, please contact the company you are renting the device from directly.
- RTD has added stenciled parking areas to many of its stations. Please park shared dockless bikes and scooters in these areas when they are available.