Small/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Advisory Council
The Small/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Advisory Council (SDBEAC) was established in 2010 by RTD’s Small Business Office (SBO) within the Civil Rights Division. The S/DBEAC meets every other month to:
- Help increase relationship building across D/SBE communities
- Increase contractor participation and remove barriers to RTD contracts
- Assist in development of outreach programs
- Remedy discrimination and obstacles in contracting
- Review any comments regarding DOT Triennial goal setting
Due to current public health concerns, meetings are held virtually via Microsoft Teams until further notice.
Upcoming Dates – all meetings from 9am – 10am:
- October 27, 2021
- February 23, 2022
- April 27, 2022
- June 29, 2022
- August 31, 2022
- October 26, 2022
Download Microsoft Teams to your computer or mobile device for full functionality of the virtual event.