Language Assistance Services
Adeegyada Ka Caawinta Luuqadda | Dịch vụ Hỗ trợ Ngôn ngữ | Huduma za usaidizi wa lugha | Kev Pab Cuam Txhais Lus | Serbisyong Tulong sa Wika | Services d'Assistance en Langue | Sprachassistenzdienste | Услуги языковой поддержки | خدمات المساعدة اللغوية | خدمات کمک زبانی | የቋንቋ እርዳታ አገልግሎቶች | भाषा सहयोग सेवाहरू | भाषा सहायता सेवाएं | భాషాపరమైన సహాయ సేవలు | บริการช่วยเหลือด้านภาษา | ບໍລິການຊ່ວຍເຫຼືອດ້ານພາສາ | សេវាកម្មជំនួយផ្នែកភាសា | 언어 지원 서비스 | 言語支援サービス | 语言援助服务
RTD received feedback from customers that fares are expensive and difficult to understand. In response, RTD implemented a Systemwide Fare Study and Equity Analysis to reexamine the RTD fare system holistically, taking into consideration equity, affordability, and simplicity.
RTD is taking a customer-centric approach to this study, with opportunities for customers as well as stakeholders and the community members that we serve to help shape the direction of this study. RTD will explore and evaluate potential changes to the fare structure and pass programs throughout 2022, with consideration of study recommendations by the RTD Board of Directors planned for early 2023.
The goals of the study address three foundational aspects of the RTD fare system:
What Do You Think?
RTD wants to understand what you, the customers, think about fares. RTD wants to know your opinions and preferences on current RTD fares and how RTD can improve them. RTD also wants to know more about you and how you use RTD transit services.
- What do you think about current RTD fares?
- How can RTD make fares simpler, more affordable, and more equitable?
- What changes would you make to RTD fares?
Previous Customer and Community Meetings
- Customer and Community Meeting (English) – April 21, 2022: Agenda | Meeting Summary | Meeting Materials | Video
- Customer and Community Meeting (Spanish) – April 28, 2022: Agenda | Meeting Summary | Meeting Materials | Video
- Customer and Community Meeting (English) – June 23, 2022: Agenda | Meeting Summary | Meeting Materials | Video
- Customer and Community Meeting (Spanish) – June 29, 2022: Agenda | Meeting Summary | Meeting Materials | Video
Previous Community Partner Focus Groups
- Community Partner Focus Groups – May 2022: Summary Report
- Community Partner Focus Groups (Spanish) – May 2022: Summary Report
Has it been years since you used an RTD service? No matter how you answered, RTD wants to hear from you! Your feedback will inform this study and help identify options and alternatives for consideration and evaluation. There will also be a series of engagements including surveys, customer and community meetings, and more.
To be notified when there are opportunities to share your thoughts, simply add yourself to our mailing list. If you wish to stay anonymous, please type “anonymous” in the name and email fields.
ENGAGEMENT #1 – FEEDBACK ON CURRENT FARE STRUCTURE, SPRING 2022
- Identify challenges with current fare system
- Receive input on fare structure preferences
ENGAGEMENT #2 - CONCEPTUAL OPTIONS, SUMMER 2022
- Educate community and stakeholders on tradeoffs considered when evaluating alternatives
- Share conceptual options for initial feedback
ENGAGEMENT #3 - FARE ALTERNATIVES, FALL 2022
- Evaluate and identify trade-offs between alternatives