Important notice about parking at Decatur/Federal Station
Parking will not be available to RTD patrons at the Decatur-Federal Station between 1:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on all Denver Broncos preseason, regular season, and post season home game days, and during major events at Broncos Stadium at Mile High. Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner’s expense.
Parking will not be available to RTD patrons on the following dates
- Saturday, June 8 - Garth Brooks Concert
- Saturday, August 10 - Rolling Stones Concert
- Friday, August 30 - Rocky Mountain Showdown - CU vs CSU
2019 Broncos Event Dates**
- Saturday, July 27 - Broncos open practice
- Saturday, August 19 - Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers (Preseason)
- Saturday, August 29 - Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals (Preseason)
- Sunday, September 15 - Broncos vs Chicago Bears
- Sunday, September 29 - Broncos vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Sunday, October 13 - Broncos vs. Tennessee Titans
- Thursday, October 17 - Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs (TNF)
- Sunday, November 3 - Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns
- Sunday, December 1 - Broncos vs. LA Chargers
- Sunday, December 22 - Broncos vs. Detroit Lions
- Sunday, December 29 - Broncos vs. Oakland Raiders
** During all events with 20,000+ attendees, Zoning Enforcement and Right of Way Enforcement will be scheduled and parking restrictions will apply. Vehicles that are illegally parked in the neighborhoods surrounding Broncos Stadium at Mile High may be ticketed and towed.
Decatur-Federal Parking Lot Closure
On December 10, 2016, the northwest parking lot that is bordered by Colfax Avenue and Howard Place was permanently closed due to construction the property.
Parking is still available in the northeast lot, which has approximately 461 parking spaces. Access to the lot is via Morrison Road to Mile High Stadium West Circle and Old West Colfax Avenue.