COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information that you provide
This Policy covers only the provision of data related to the purchase of the product and the collection of that data by Square and RTD. Information provided to Square through your use of the Square Store to purchase products is governed by Square LLC’s terms and conditions.
We will obtain personal information about you whenever you purchase through the Square Store.
We may retain a record of any contact you make with us. Such personal information includes:
- Information about products purchased, such as the type of product, date and time of purchase.
- Payment details, information about the financial transactions related to the credit or debit cards used for purchases, the email address the purchase receipt was sent to, and information about credit or debit cards saved in your account.
Your consent to RTD's and Square’s use of your personal information is implied by you purchasing a product through the website and by using a product for travel on the RTD system. Please be aware that although we may request your consent for some disclosures described in this Policy, by purchasing a product, and by using the product for travel on the RTD system, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the sharing of your information collected by RTD and Square in the manner described in this Policy, and we will not be required to obtain your consent for any disclosure described in this Policy.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RTD and Square use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
- Billing and order fulfillment
- Improving our services; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our third-party analytics providers do not receive any personal identifying information to track the browsing of individual users. We do view aggregated analyses prepared by our third-party analytics providers, but these analyses do not include any personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- RTD’s agents and service providers; and
- Law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation or to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by applicable law.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We reserve the right to modify and change this Policy at any time without notice. For any significant changes affecting your rights, we will post a more prominent notice of the change to our website. We encourage our customers to review this Policy periodically. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you use the application.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
RTD is committed to adhering to this Policy and to protecting the privacy of its customers. RTD welcomes your questions and comments. If you wish to contact us, please call RTD Customer Care at 303-299-6000 or contact us online.
You can write to us at:
Regional Transportation District
ATTN: Manager, Digital Communications
1660 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
RTD Customer Care