Book FlexRide Trips On the Go!
Book your next FlexRide trip from the palm of your hand with real-time schedules and trip planning features. This is the only app you need for fully integrated fixed-route and on-demand RTD service.
- On-demand ride scheduling
- Schedule by time of pick up or by time of drop off
- Using real-time location services, integrates with RTD bus and train schedules
- Responsive maps
How to Use Trip Planner with FlexRide
- Click the calendar icon at the top of the screen to schedule a FlexRide by time of pick-up or arrival.
- Enter your origin location, destination, date, and estimated time of pick up or drop off. Itinerary options will load automatically.
- Choose an option to load full details. If your ride includes a FlexRide trip, go to the bottom of the screen and “Swipe to Order” to reserve your seat.
- Pay for your ride or show fare media upon boarding. Mobile ticketing options coming soon!
RTD passes and tickets are accepted on FlexRide.
Passengers with valid RTD Access‑a‑Ride ID cards ride free on FlexRide.
* Discount fares apply to seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, and Medicare recipients.
** Youth discount fares apply to youth ages 6-19 (up to three children ages 5 and younger ride free with a fare-paying adult).
*** LiVE fares apply to those enrolled in LiVE. Available fare products: MyRide mobile barcode, MyRide card, LiVE Mobile Tickets (3-Hour Pass, Day Pass, or 10-Ride Ticket Pack), paper LiVE 10-Ride Ticket Books.
**** MyRide cards are not accepted on the FlexRide service.
FlexRide Service Areas
FlexRide is available in the following service areas. If outside of one of these service areas, Trip Planner with FlexRide will load alternate RTD travel options.