Parade of Lights Impacts Downtown Services
On Saturday, December 3 between 3 p.m.–9:30 p.m., certain RTD services will be modified or suspended to accommodate the Jingle Jog Fun Run and Parade of Lights taking place in downtown Denver.
- L Line service will be suspended, and D and H lines will not operate north of Theatre District•Convention Center.
- Service on the following bus routes will be temporarily detoured or suspended due to full and partial closures of streets where buses operate.
- 0, 1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 15L, 16, 19, 20, 28, 38, 43, 44, 48, 52, Free MallRide.
For the latest details and updates on how RTD services are impacted, sign up for RTD Service Alerts.
Customers are encouraged to use RTD’s Trip Planner to explore alternate routes and options while detours are in effect.
Customers using routes affected by the event should expect delays and detours, which may affect scheduled connecting bus and rail trips, and should allow extra time for their commute.
19th & Stout Rail Replacement 12/13 – 12/22
Downtown Track Repairs Affect D, H and L Lines December 13–22
Due to track maintenance, service on the D, H and L lines will be impacted Tuesday, December 13–Thursday, December 22.
- The L Line will not operate during this time. L Line customers can explore bus Route 43 as an alternative.
- The D and H lines will not operate north of Theatre District•Convention Center Station.
Regular service on the D, H and L lines is scheduled to resume Friday, Dec. 23.
Bus routes 38, 42, 44, and RX will detour around street closures on Stout St between 18th and 20th streets, and 19th St between Champa and California streets.
A section of rail is being replaced at the intersection of 19th St and Stout St and will require de-energizing the overhead line so crews can remove track elements and set new rails, ties, ballast, track panels, and other elements.
Customers are encouraged to use RTD’s Trip Planner to explore alternate routes and options while closures and detours are in effect, and sign up for RTD Service Alerts for the latest updates on service.
For additional route and schedule information, call RTD’s Customer Care division at 303.299.6000. Agents are available 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturdays and holidays.