1/10 A-Line Disruption
The University of Colorado A Line will begin 30-minute headways earlier than normal on Monday, January 10.
- Beginning at 5 p.m., eastbound trains from Union Station will depart every 30 minutes
- The regularly-scheduled 5:15 p.m., 5:45 p.m., and 6:15 p.m. trains will not be in service
- Beginning at 6 p.m., westbound trains departing Denver Airport will depart every 30 minutes
- The regularly-scheduled 6:12 p.m., 6:42 p.m., and 7:12 p.m. trains will not be in service
Trains will operate on a single track at 38th•Blake, 40th•Colorado, and Central Park stations from 6:30 p.m. through the end of service.
- Trains will operate on Track 2
Regular service will resume Tuesday, January 11.
Service adjustments are being made to accommodate the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) Central 70 Project.
- Details on the project can be found here.
Customers should anticipate possible delays and are encouraged to explore alternate routes if their trips are impacted by the service adjustments.