RTD to offer bus shuttle service between Clear Creek•Federal and Wheat Ridge•Ward Road stations Sept. 19 during G Line maintenance
RTD will perform necessary maintenance that will affect commuter rail service Tuesday, Sept. 19 on the G Line between Clear Creek•Federal and Wheat Ridge•Ward Road stations.
The scheduled work will improve reliability and safety along the line. During the work, bus shuttles will be in service to connect customers between affected rail stations.
Customers may board bus shuttles at the following station gates:
- Clear Creek•Federal Station - Gate C (look for bus shuttle service sign located below the elevator)
- 60th Ave.&Sheridan•Arvada Gold Strike Station - Gate A (look for bus shuttle service sign; same gate as Route 51B)
- Olde Town Arvada - Gate A (look for bus shuttle service sign; same gate as Route 76B)
- Arvada Ridge Station - Gate A (look for bus shuttle service sign)
- Wheat Ridge&Ward Road Station – Gate C (bus shuttle service information located below the elevator)
The G Line will operate on its regular, 30-minute schedule between Union Station and Clear Creek•Federal Station. B Line service between Union Station and Westminster Station will continue during this time.
Regular service on the G Line will resume Wednesday, Sept. 20.
RTD encourages customers to use its Trip Planner and Next Ride web apps to plan a trip and see bus and train locations in real time. Customers may also sign up for Service Alerts for specific route information.