How to Transfer
General Information about Transfers with the 3-Hour Pass
- The new 3-Hour Pass will replace the 3-hour one-way transfer.
- For travel to and from Denver International Airport, customers using a Standard 3-Hour Pass will require an upgrade to an Airport Day Pass.
- Discount 3-Hour Passes include travel to/from the airport.
- The 3-Hour Pass allows customers to take unlimited trips at the same service level on bus or train within 3 hours from purchase or issue. Customers must pay an upgrade if they use a higher level of service.
- 3-Hour Passes issued from the on-bus printers are marked with the expiration time (3 hours from time of issue), and are valid until the time printed on the pass. Factors may extend the expiration time such as service delays, detours, and inclement weather.
- 3-Hour Passes are not valid fare on Special Services or Access-a-Ride.
- A validated rail ticket may serve as a transfer when continuing a trip by bus. If passengers wish to use a ticket from a 10-Ride Ticket Book or a Free Ride Coupon on rail, the ticket or coupon must be validated at the ticket validator at the rail station.
Transfer to the A Line and SkyRide
Customers possessing a Standard 3-Hour Pass or Day Pass are required to upgrade to an Airport Day Pass for trips to/from Denver International Airport. Customers are able to upgrade to an Airport Day Pass ($10.00) with cash on any bus, or with cash, credit or debit at ticket vending machines at rail stations. Inquiries should be directed to Customer Care at 303-299-6000.