FlexRideFlexRide provides extended bus service in specific Denver metro areas, delivering connections to other RTD Park-n-Rides and stations, medical centers, and business parks.
Similar to a rideshare, FlexRide is available to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis. Call our Customer Care team at 303-299-6000, option 2, to reserve your ride.
Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance and in as little as ten minutes prior to pick-up time, based on availability. Advanced reservations are recommended as space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For scheduled routes at RTD stations or Park-n-Rides, no reservations are needed – see more below under Flex Routes.
Book your trip online, using our new mobile app, or by calling 303-299-6000, option 2, to talk to a customer care representative.
Tips for Booking Your Trip
- Be on time. Vehicles may arrive between five minutes before or ten minutes after your scheduled pick-up time. Your driver will only wait one minute after scheduled departure time for you to board.
- Schedule drop-off times. When you have an appointment that requires you to arrive by a certain time, schedule your trip with a drop-off time rather than a pick-up time, for example, "I need to be dropped off by 3 p.m."
- Plan ahead. If your ride is scheduled during heavy-traffic times or on days with bad weather in the forecast, schedule extra time into your trip. Call us at 303-299-6000 if you need to reschedule your trip.
- Cancel early. If you must cancel, please call 303-299-6000 and cancel your trip at least two hours in advance of the scheduled pickup time. Please provide your name, phone number, and the date and time of the trip you wish to cancel.
- Go mobile. On your mobile phone, click the “Book your trip online” button at the top of this page. At the prompt, select “Add to Home Screen.” If not prompted right away, click the share icon to find the “Add to Home Screen” option. This will create a shortcut to the FlexRide reservation app for future use.
All flex routes that operate Monday-Friday (with the exception of Platte Valley and Wagon Road) are suspended at this time. We recommend reserving your trip in advance to ensure a seat on the bus. Click on a FlexRide service area below for details.
Reduction in FlexRide Service
One-time reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance. Saturday and Sunday service will operate as normally scheduled with the exception of all subscriptions being cancelled.
FlexRide vehicles are scheduled to leave the gate every hour starting at 6 a.m. with the last bus leaving at 5 p.m. and arriving back to the station/Park-n-Ride at 5:55 p.m. Boarding at the following stations/Park-n-Rides will not require a reservation: Arapahoe, Belleview, Broomfield, Dry Creek, Golden, Green Mountain, Interlocken/Westmoor, Lone Tree, Louisville, Meridian, North Inverness, Orchard, South Inverness, South JeffCo, Thornton.
The following FlexRide areas will operate as follows:
- Wagon Road/144th Ave Wagon Road PnR Gate A
- 4:50 – 8:45 a.m. In the morning: The first bus leaves at 4:50 a.m. and then every 20 minutes with the last bus leaving at 8:10 a.m.
- 5:30 – 9:45 p.m. In the afternoon: The first bus leaves at 5:30 p.m. and then every 20 minutes with the last bus leaving at 9:10 p.m. Boarding at the Park-n-Ride does not require a reservation.
- Brighton, Evergreen, Federal Heights, Longmont
- 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. as demand requires. Rides must be booked by reservation only.
- 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Platte Valley
- Will operate on its regular weekday schedule.
- Broomfield North
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. as demand requires. Ride must be booked by reservation only.
- To see a map of the Broomfield North FlexRide area, click here.