People Who Move People
The dedicated men and women of RTD are the heartbeat of our agency. They possess an unwavering sense of duty to you, our customers, and the communities we serve.
Page 1 of 2
- Tasha ClavoThe spirit of helping others runs deep for Bus Operator Tasha Clavo. A Denver native, she grew up tending to the needs of her neighbors and continues today with customers on her route.
- Roman KozlovDivision Supervisor Roman Kozlov knows there is strength in numbers and values the work his team provides the community. Their biggest cheerleader, he fosters an environment that promotes camaraderie and purpose to serve.
- Martha BembryInspired to keep employees and customers out of harm’s way for more than 30 years, Senior Manager of Safety, Security and Compliance Martha Bembry is always refining the rules of transit safety.
- Emily AbbottGeneral Repair Mechanic Helper Emily Abbott knows how and why the bus works, and just as importantly, what the vehicle carries—customers depending on RTD to safely get them where they need to go.
- Susan WoodPlanning Project Manager II, Susan Wood enjoys being part of something that benefits everyone every day.
- Beverly CastroAs the longest-tenured Information Specialist in RTD history, Beverly Castro has provided exceptional customer service for more than 30 years.
- Noah StwalleyEvery day, Quality Control Inspector Noah Stwalley readies buses for service with customer safety at top of mind.
- Rafael GutierrezCommuter Rail Senior Instructor and Track Supervisor Rafael Gutierrez builds strong teams dedicated to customer safety.
- Justin AdamsCommuter Rail Track Maintainer Justin Adams ensures the smooth passage of customers on the N Line every day.
- Paul GaschlerEvery day, Street Supervisor Paul Gaschler goes the extra mile to help fellow employees and customers alike.
- Bernard CelestinFor bus operator Bernard Celestin, public transportation is a gift to the community and the latest stop for him in a lifetime of service.
- Aprajit "Jeet" DesaiWhether commuting to work or planning rail systems, Aprajit “Jeet” Desai is all about connections.
- Myya BonnerOn the field or in his workplace, Assistant Manager, Maintenance Operating Division, Myya Bonner’s motivation is seeing his community flourish.
- Paul HamiltonSenior Manager, Paratransit Services, Paul Hamilton knows that great customer service starts with lending an ear and an open mind. His active engagement with paratransit customers is key to helping RTD develop and maintain accessible transportation solutions.
- Maux SullivanService Planner/Scheduler, Maux Sullivan has a natural and keen awareness of the big picture. As a rail service planner at RTD, she channels her personal and professional experience into practical solutions that help entire communities thrive.
- Anthony PadillaFrom a young age, Anthony Padilla found joy in rehabilitating vehicles. Today, as a diesel mechanic at RTD, he uses his experience to solve problems and deliver comfort and safety to customers throughout the region.
- Marya WalkerWhen Marya Walker watches Denver fly by from the light rail operator’s cab, she’s thankful to be a part of something big and to be making a positive impact that drives the close community bonds she has formed.
- Austin NettletonFrom the Colorado slopes to the streets of the Denver metro area, Digital Customer Relations Liaison Austin Nettleton knows the importance of providing customers with real-time transit information through social media.
- Danielle JonesAs a social worker and mental health clinician, Danielle Jones rides RTD buses and trains with transit police officers to provide assistance to those who need it most.
- Destiny GonzalesDenver native and bus operator Destiny Gonzales is proud to be an integral part of the community she serves. From achieving personal milestones, like home ownership, to becoming a friendly face in her customers’ lives, she appreciates the opportunities RTD has given her.
- Amelia ThompsonDuring a worldwide pandemic, Amelia did the impossible and procured safety materials for RTD’s frontline employees, including one very special bus operator.