- Explore rtd-denver.com
- Our website is your one-stop-shop for all things RTD. You can get the latest news, plan your trip, sign up for Service Alerts, apply for a job, view company facts and service changes, and so much more.
- Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign up to receive rider alerts and emails about specific routes, programs, and ongoing RTD initiatives.
- Subscribe to Read-n-Ride, Our Online Passenger Newsletter
- Our monthly online passenger newsletter includes the latest information and news about RTD.
- We’re on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
Community Resources and Support
- Denver Community Asset & Resource Mapping Application provides information about community resources available to Denver County Residents
- Adams County Community Resource Map offers information about community resources available to residents living in Adams County
- Arapahoe County Community Resource Map offers information about community resources available to residents living in Arapahoe County
- Boulder County Maps offers information about various resources available to residents living in Boulder County
- Boulder and Broomfield Counties offer location information on food services for Boulder and Broomfield residents
Share Your Voice
- Attend a Board Meeting
- Visit the RTD Meetings Calendar website to view the schedule for upcoming Board meetings.
- Contact a Director
- Visit the Board of Directors page to contact your Board member.
- Participate in Telephone Town Halls
- Join a telephone town hall meeting or open house event to keep informed about current operations, status of projects and programs and upcoming plans for the district.
- Attend a Public Meeting
- RTD holds public meetings to inform the public about specific initiatives being planned or implemented. The schedule of these meetings can be found on the RTD Meetings Calendar website. Public meetings are also advertised on the News Stop.
- Contact Customer Care
- Give us a call at 303-299-6000 or submit a Customer Comment Form online.
- Submit a Project Feedback Form
- Active projects listed on our website welcome and encourage public feedback.
- Comment on Proposed Service Changes
- Service changes occur three times per year. Proposed and final services changes are always posted on our website and on our vehicles. You may contact our service planning department to comment on any proposed changes.
Be a Partner
- Serve on an Advisory Committee
Advisory committees are a way for members of the community to be actively involved in RTD projects and initiatives. Here are our current committees.
RTD Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities
Helps to implement positive change to all of RTD services and programs and to ensure and guide RTD’s commitment to people with disabilities and the community overall. Recruitment for this committee is ongoing as spots become available.
Access-a-Ride Paratransit Advisory Committee
A discussion-based group with a focus on RTD’s Access-a-Ride service. The advisory committee seeks to assist RTD to:
- Improve the quality and accessibility of Access-a-Ride services
- Advance the needs of those who require Access-a-Ride services
- Maximize services through effective planning
- Strengthen communication between RTD and organizations that advocate for the needs of Assess-a-Ride customers
- Promote collaboration, transparency, and information sharing
- Provide a unique venue where everyone -from consumers to providers - can come together to discuss the issues facing those who rely on Access-a-Ride services
- Ensure meaningful and diverse community input, participation and involvement in RTD’s para-transit related activities
- Work in concert with RTD’s Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities as that committee works to make RTD’s bus and train operations responsive to the needs of customers who are living with disabilities.
Recruitment for this committee is ongoing as spots become available.
RTD Customer Panel
The RTD Customer Panel is a year-long discussion group on RTD policies, procedures, products and services. Recruitment for this committee is usually conducted October – December each year. Watch for information on social media, our website, and Read-n-Ride.
RTD Online Customer Community
An online panel of community members who share their ideas and opinions by participating in brief online surveys throughout the year. Applicants not selected for the Customer Panel are invited to participate until maximum number of participants is reached.
RTD Citizens Advisory Committee
The RTD Citizens Advisory Committee monitors and provides region-oriented advice on the FasTracks Plan and RTD’s strategic plan. It represents citizen and community perspectives on transit issues, and promotes public awareness of RTD’s programs, services and projects. The 17-member volunteer committee represents a cross-section of the region’s population and holds monthly work sessions. Recruitment for this committee is usually conducted March/April each year. Watch the Latest News section on our website for open recruitment opportunities.
RTD Small & Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Advisory Council
Members of the small business community are invited to attend these meetings which are designed to:
- Help increase relationship building across D/SBE communities
- Increase contractor participation and remove barriers to RTD contracts
- Assist in development of outreach programs, educational resources and classes and mentor program.
- Expand our database and focus on D/SBE identification within the community
- Fix obstacles to getting contracts
- Convene special ad hoc assignments of limited duration when necessary to examine D/SBE related issues
- Ensure small business community receives ongoing information about RTD and how to do business with RTD
- Call 303-299-2111 or email [email protected] to learn more.
- Participate in Pilot Programs and Market Research
- From time to time RTD invites public participation in pilot programs and market research before products and programs are implemented. Notification of these activities are usually posted on our website, social media, or through e-blasts.
- Join Our Team – Work for RTD
- RTD is a great place to work and we’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. We have over 2,500 employees at RTD in a wide variety of jobs from management, to administrative, to skilled trades. Find a career that’s right for you.
Engage With Us
RTD and its employees are passionate about supporting our communities. We strive to make a lasting positive impact in our communities through various initiatives including sponsorships, special events, volunteering, and charitable giving campaigns. Here are just a few of our initiatives:
- Community Education and Events
- Presentations: RTD staff is available to provide information tailored to your organization’s needs through education and outreach events. You can request a presentation on topics like transit safety, general RTD presentation, RTD senior services, various discount programs, program and discounts available to youth and working at RTD to name a few. Please submit a Request an Appearance Form for all presentation, tour and public-event requests.
- RTD Transit Experience: You can sign up to participate in a hands-on experience that will teach you to ride RTD. Please look at the calendar and sign up with this form.
- Telephone Town Halls: Every year the RTD Board of Directors, and the senior leadership team host a series of telephone town halls that the communities can participate in. Please check the RTD Telephone Town Hall page to find out about the next telephone town hall and instructions on how to sign up and participate.
If you would like to visit with us, go to the events calendar to see where RTD will be in the community.