How does Access-On-Demand work?
- All customers wishing to use Access-on-Demand services are required to opt in and complete enrollment for any or all services they wish to use.
- Customers may take up to 60 on-demand trips per month. These trips could be taken with one provider or a combination of all four (4) providers.
- Customers requiring wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV) may at times need to contact Access-a-Ride dispatch to assist requesting a WAV trip. You will be notified of this requirement via email.
- RTD subsidizes the first $25 of the trip fare. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay any amount in excess of the $25 subsidized amount.
- Uber and Lyft use surge pricing when demand is high. Your options are to request the trip a little later, or accept responsibility for a higher fare.
- zTrip is now an available provider for customers seeking On Demand cab service, please call 303-244-1388 to schedule. Flag Rate - $3.50 (initial fee upon boarding vehicle)+ Per Mile - $2.50 Service is available in the northern part of our service area at this time.
- Metro taxi fares remain unchanged: Flag Rate - $3.50 (initial fee upon boarding the vehicle)+ Per Mile - $2.80
Effective February 24, 2023, Access-on-Demand service is available at Denver International Airport. Customers wishing to use this service may now go directly to and from the airport. Please follow the location information in the provider apps.